Sponsored Link

Sushi

Today, I will share about sushi!


Sushi was originally a preserved food in the old times.

People put fresh fish or shellfish on the top of oval-shaped vinegar rice introducing it as “Edomae-zushi.”

Edomae-zushi is Nigiri-zushi, which is now well known all over the world.


Nigiri-zushi.


You can eat Nigiri-zushi with your hands or chopsticks.

The original manner of eating Nigiri-zushi is that we hold it upside down and dip the fish or shell fish in soy sauce.


Wasabi 

Wasabi, which is a hot green paste, is put between fish or shellfish and vinegar rice.

If you don’t like wasabi, you can order sushi without wasabi.


If you visit Japan, you should eat authentic Japanese sushi!!

コメント

  1. Hi, Yuji!

    I love sushi~~! I miss Japanese sushi, so I really want to eat it after I read your post!
    I don't like wasabi, but I will try to have it with sushi next time....

    I'm looking forward to seeing your posts again!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

Sponsored Link