Sponsored Link

Osaka

Today, I am going to introduce Osaka!

Osaka is Japan's second largest metropolitan area after Tokyo.

It has been the economic powerhouse of the Kansai region for many centuries.


Top attractions in Osaka:

Dotonbori

Dotonbori is a former pleasure and theater district.
These days it's better known for its restaurants and shops with bright neon lights and elaborate store front displays.



Universal Studios Japan

Universal Studios Japan (USJ) is very similar to Universal Orlando Resort.
USJ was the first theme park under the Universal Studios brand to be built in Asia. Opened in March 2001 in the Osaka Bay Area.



Osaka Castle 

Osaka castle is a recreation of a 17th century castle that played an important role in the unification of Japan.



Shinsekai

Shinsekai is Osaka's "new world," a district that was developed before the war and then neglected in the decades afterwards. 
At the district's center stands Tsutenkaku Tower, the nostalgia evoking symbol of Shinsekai.

コメント

  1. This post made me so excited about my trip to Osaka in August! Each spot you picked matches to Osaka that I imagine, and I look forward to visit all of them.

    返信削除
  2. I've been Osaka just 1 time and stayed there just 1 day, so Your blog made me want to go there again! Thank you for letting me know those spot!

    返信削除
  3. Aloha Yuji. I like these places !! Thank you for show me these places because I will go to Osaka in August !!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

Sponsored Link