Sponsored Link

Hokkaido

Today, I am going to introduce Hokkaido!!




Hokkaido is the second largest, northernmost, and least developed of Japan's four main islands. 




Its weather is harsh in winter with lots of snowfall, below zero temperatures and frozen seas, while in summer it does not get as hot and humid as in the other parts of Japan.

Hokkaido attracts many outdoor lovers, including skiers and snowboarders in the colder seasons and hikers, cyclists and campers from June to September.


My recommendation of destinations in Hokkaido:

Sapporo

Sapporo is the capital of Hokkaido.
In 1972, the Olympic Winter Games were held there. 
Today, the city is well known for its ramen, beer, and the annual snow festival held in February.


Hakodate

Hakodate is Hokkaido's third largest city, located at Hokkaido's southern tip. 
Hakodate is best known for the spectacular views to be enjoyed from Mount Hakodate and its delicious, fresh seafood!


Asahikawa 

Asahikawa is Hokkaido's second largest city, located in the center of Hokkaido.
The city is not known as a leading tourist destination, but its zoo, Asahiyama Zoo, is among Japan's best and most popular.


Shiretoko National Park

Shiretoko National Park, located on the Shiretoko Peninsula in eastern Hokkaido', is one of Japan's most beautiful and unspoiled national parks.

コメント

  1. This is where I really really want to go!! Everyone around me always has said that Hokkaido is awesome. Especially, sea food. I really like it, and according to them, you can eat it directly from the sea with high quality, right? I wish I would be going there. So, this is Sapporo looks like. I see. I have no idea Sapporo is like the picture. These pictures make me feel more like going to Hokkaido. At least, thanks for the posting for me who cannot go there....

    I just posted previous one by mistake.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

Sponsored Link